Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Glasses, Christmas And Snow !

Sorry I know I have been very slack about posting I just sometimes can't find the time to sit down at the computer long enough.  I promised some pictures of Andrew in his new glasses, which he only wore for 2 weeks and they are so scratched up  I don't even put them on him he hates them !!! I know I have to do better but I can't afford new glasses every two weeks. LOL  But he does look so cute!
He reminds me of the little boy in the movie Christmas Story !!  Can't you tell he is thrilled about it !

Christmas was wonderful, I just couldn't not help but think about last Christmas when I was so busy with all the paperwork and worrying about him and what he was doing and if he got any Christmas or if anyone was loving him and so on and so on.  But this Christmas I knew he was getting Christmas and he has so much Love it made my heart smile to see him enjoying all the magic of Christmas with HIS family ! 


It snowed on Christmas day for the first time in my whole life time and it was so pretty. I know Andrew has seen plenty of snow but I doubt he ever got to play in it, but he loved it of course I didn't let him stay out to long but I did let him play.  He loved eating it !


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! He does look like Ralphie :) Too funny! I'm so glad you updated your blog. I just love seeing the pics. Glad you enjoyed the snow. I was less than thrilled although my girls loved it. Waiting on more as we speak. We even got out of school early today in anticipation of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and you're right, he does look like the little boy in Christmas Story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am working on a montage of children who are adopted from RR, I was curious as to if I could use a picture of your sweet boy?
    Email me at vanilla.cake.love@gmail.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete