Andrew Duncan

Andrew Duncan

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

First Family getaway as Five !

This past weekend we went to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg TN and stayed in a cabin on top of a mountain we love to do this every November.  This time last year is when I started hunting for my precious angel and found him on Reece's Rainbow it is so hard to believe it has been a year and here he is !!! I don't know what we did without him, he keeps us all on our toes !
                                               This is Andrew's school pictures doesn't he look like a little man !

3 comments:

  1. he's BEAUTIFUL Aimee!!!!!!!!! My oh my, your daughter looks JUST like you! What a precious family you have!

    happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Aimee...he looks so grone up in that last picture! Your family is so beautiful! Looks like you guys had an amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee,
    He looks adorable! I'm so happy for him. I have his (Duncan) RR ornament from last year. Do you have one? I would be happy to send it to you if you want to send me your address. Lindamarymom@comcast.net
    So happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete